Sunday, December 29, 2013

Hats for boys~



It has been a while since I've done some crocheting. Didn't mean I didn't want to. Just had to pay more attention to Holiday stuffs here and there recently. Such a busy season of the whole year for all of us. Finally I sat down and played with my crochet hook and soft yarns... Yes, it felt great. You know the feeling the soft yarn dancing around your fingers when you work with it. Just heavenly!


I've wanted to make those football hats since I've seen on Ravelry. I don't really know about football much but my hubby is going crazy. So I made one for my sweet man. He really enjoys wearing it all the time. So I decided to make some more for all of men in his family: father-in-law, grand father-in-law, brother-in-law and his little son. I am gonna send them next week so they can receive their hats before the Super Bowl and wear them while watching the game. :)  Don't you think it is pretty cool? Super easy to make, too. I might make one for myself in pink. Do you crochet? What are you working on now?

 

8 comments:

Nami said...

This hats is so funny ! I like it!
Tes i do crochet, now i make mittens for a challenge :)

Have a good day Soyun !

Obsidian Kitten said...

So cute! I love this hat. I don't crochet very well, my grandmother taught me but I need to practice. I would like to be able to combine knitting and crochet in the same project...crochet looks so nice for certain things.

suzknittyspinner said...

Great hat! I just got back into crochet, too. It was my first fiber craft over 20 years ago. When I learned to knit, it became my great love, but crochet will always be my first love.

Jonathan Forrest said...

I love my crochet football hat! It has brought me good luck on Sundays! Thanks hon~!
-Your hubby :-)

Rysona said...

I found you on Ravelry, so you know what I'm working on right now! I almost always have at least three projects on hook at any given time. I get bored with one pattern and have to switch to another to avoid quitting entirely!

Anne said...

What a lovely hat! And what a great idea for a gift for football fans! Unfortunatly football isn't really popular here in Germany (it's all about soccer...).

Take care,
Anne
http://crochetbetweentwoworlds.blogspot.de

Anonymous said...

I have knitted football hats, they look almost the same. Yours look very nice,. I love your needle cases. You do beautiful work, Take care, Joanne

Anonymous said...

I really don't understand football either (I'm European and watch soccer), but this hat brought a smile to my face. Pretty awesome, especially you made one for every man in the family!

(Hi! Found you over Ravelry, I'm Caireen there.)