Monday, April 18, 2016

New Arrival


Finally one of the new arrivals shows up at my atelier. Well, I am still working on new designs and colors here and there. Developed some, fixed some, and trashed some... This process would never end but I enjoy it. Trying something new is always fun and exciting.

In the meanwhile I want to introduce you this improved big drawstring bag. The basic is always the best. :) Nothing fancy but it truly takes care of all your need. It embraces a working project, a few balls of yarns and some extras such as cable needles, darning needles, stitch markers, scissors, rulers, and even hand lotions if you'd like to. I like this six spacious inner pockets for my knitting-out days. When I go out one of those are occupied by a few of candy drops or gum strips for fun. :)
 
 
I am in love with this rich orange color. So juicy, so yummy. Whenever I dye this color I have this desire of drinking the whole bowl of dye water. Sounds so strange but if you saw this color in a glass you would know I am not exaggerating.
 

Since many of you asked me to offer bigger-sized bags I tried. Here we are. This is a 14"(35cm) by 14"(35cm) square bag. Not too huge but big enough for your medium sized project. Not too plain but flirty enough to show off at knitting group meetings. 
 
 
 I am trying to offer many different colors and sizes. As most of you already know please contact me if you want to customize the bag as you wish. I am always happy to work with you. You're my best inspiration!
 

2 comments:

Jodiebodie said...

Congratulations on your "new arrival". :-)
The inner pockets are such a good idea. I love big bags but hate having everything jumbled up as I go along. Pockets are a great way to keep everything organised and in reach - I don't want to be digging down the bottom of the bag underneath all the yarn to fetch my crochet hooks - keeping the hooks in a pocket along the side keeps them safe from damage and in reach. My arms are too short for very deep project bags but they need to be deep to hold the larger projects.
You have come up with a pretty and practical solution. :-)

Soyun Park said...

Hi Jodie!

How have you been? Hope you're enjoying your beautiful spring just like I am. Thanks for the lovely comment. I truly enjoyed reading it. Good to know there's someone who appreciates my new design. Hopefully I can come up with something even better next time. Wish me luck. :)

Happy stitching!

Soyun.