Friday, February 17, 2017

New Arrivals~

https://www.etsy.com/shop/atelierdesoyun
 
Hi guys~
 
Are you all enjoying this season? Hope you're having healthy and creative every each day. I am having some fun with creating new products at my atelier and getting excited for the coming new season. It is fun but also somewhat nervous opening a new door that I've never entered. It is quite a feeling~ :) 
 
Today I'd like to introduce some of my new arrivals in this spring. I might do this next few postings since I am still in the process of designing and creating. Hopefully these do not bore you too much. I truly hope you get some inspirations and ideas from what I try to do here. I promise I am gonna make it simple and quick!
 
What is your favorite needles as a knitter? Mine is "interchangeable needle sets". I like their flexibility and easiness to carry. Also, they are easy to organize and keep neat. I have about 3 different full sets but still want some more. Well, never-ending desire for knitting notions that I love and hate about myself. :) Since I have so many needle sets I really have to organize them often. Otherwise I lose them here and there and end up with NOT finding anywhere. Can you believe that? I need #6 needles and I know I have 3 sets that are not used at this moment but I don't know where they are. Yes, I know I am terrible. I am a needle case maker but I have to admit that from time to time I have hard time to find my needles. That being said I should use my organizer more often and keep them neat.
 
So I developed a new design for interchangeable needles. This time I am stretching a bit and adopting new style of fabrics. Last few years I have solely played with solid linen. Finally I got out of my comfort zone and decided to embrace new friends. Don't get me wrong. Still I adore natural fabrics. This time I am moving to another natural family: Cotton & weaved cotton. I've been longing to play with weaved fabrics forever. Precisely I'd love to learn how to weave and I am planning it later this year. We will see~ :P
 
https://www.etsy.com/shop/atelierdesoyun
 
So here they are! They are for interchangeable needles but I am creating different designs for other kinds of needles and crochet hooks. As you see they got smaller and simpler than my original version yet still can house a good number of needle sets and cables. I also added O-rings for stitch markers and progress keepers. I found them real handy when I am out. As always you can customize as you wish: Pocket sizes, numbers, colors and anything if you need~ Since I like my case in my way I am sure you'd enjoy yours in your way, too!
 
https://www.etsy.com/shop/atelierdesoyun
 
https://www.etsy.com/shop/atelierdesoyun
 
Hope you like them. There are so many needle cases are available but I'd like to offer one of the best that you would call it a "go-to-case". You know you can reach me with your suggestions, ideas or any requests. I will be so excited to hear from you. Don't be shy and let me know what you think.
 
Have a wonderful weekend and talk to you soon~
 
XOXO,
 
Soyun.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful, Soyun! I love these new designs xxx from Jazz (Purpinth)

Soyun Park said...

Aww... thanks!!! You're so sweet. Hope you're doing well. :)

Soyun Park said...
This comment has been removed by the author.