Thursday, September 27, 2012

New for the atelier: first few arrivals


 
Hi guys~ It’s been a while since my atelier introduced fresh products. As a new season arrives my new creations are waiting for you to say hello. Last summer, I’ve been working on creating different color schemes and developing simple yet practical designs. This season the atelier will be open with not only knitting/crochet related products but also some cool bags and organizers for daily use. So, please stay tuned and swing by when you have a chance. You know when you visit my atelier you will be inspired and excited~
 
 
So, here we go. Some of my new arrivals. Thanks to my fans who have kept asking for ‘easy to use’ as well as ‘looking-good’ knitting bags I came up with those versatile drawstring bags. The new version is roomier than my originals and has many pockets in and out. So, how many? I say about 8ish? But as you know you can customize the sizes and numbers of pockets. (Don’t forget. That’s the privilege you get when you shop at my atelier~) Six small pockets inside can hold lots of things from small stitch markers to circular needles. I also keep my pens and a handful of crochet hooks just in case. Outer pleated pockets are pretty spacious so they are able to hold knitting pieces you're working on or your phone and purse for knitting out. Sounds pretty cool, doesn’t it? J 
 
 
 
I love drawstring bags very much if you noticed. I enjoy making them as well as carrying them out every day. They can hold any shapes of my little stuffs snuggly and easy to grab when I need to take short trips to a post office or bank. I especially love this new version since it has so many pockets that I can organize my things nicely.
 
 
 
I still try to create new colors. I know. I have so many colors already you can choose from. Many of my fans complain that it is so hard to choose what they want since there are little too many options. Sorry, guys, but I think that’s a good thing. I always wanted to have some options and I am sure it is very important for some of you, too. If you have a problem with choosing one color, simply choose some and let me work with you. Who knows? We can come up with something totally awesome! We don’t have to stay in the box when we don’t feel comfortable in it. Let's think out of the box! Anyway, my new colors will arrive soon if you’re interested. This time I am working with deeper and richer colors and darker shades. You will see them (and hopefully like them) real soon.~
 
 

So, how’s everything going with you then? I am sure you got busy creating something fabulous, too. Anyone want to share? I will be so excited to hear from you. Thanks for stopping by and have a creative and fun season~

XO,

Soyun.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Soyun!

One of those drawstring knitting bags are going to be on my wishlist for October for defiante!
I'm working on a small collection of winter accessories plus my
1 year long jumper challenge! I hardly have time to sleep at the moment, the ideas just keep coming. You will know the feeling :)

I'm looking forward to seeing what you design next,

Emma xx
Emmaknitted.blogspot.com

Karine said...

Beautiful! I wish I had the patience to sew, but there appear to be some bad blood between me and my sewing machine lol!

I guess I'll stick with knitting my daughter's sweater for now!

Windybrook Spinner said...

These are absolutely darling! I always love your work.

Ingaredstoka said...

Lovely knitting bags you have done! I do like the things you show and do!
Nothing special happening here but the needles are working from time to time...
Susanne

Babajeza said...

Lovely bags! Happy weekend.

Unknown said...

Beautiful project bags! I must tell all my knitting friends :)

Julie said...

Love your drawstring bags, they are fabulous!
juliestrickt from ravelry

Anonymous said...

I adore your drawstring bags. They are beautiful. I love the bag for organizing notions. I will be purchasing one soon.

Marie/Underground Crafter said...

These bags are really cute!

Sarina said...

Cute bags! I have been making bags, too, but mine don't have any pockets. mexicanyarns.blogspot.com Scroll down. :)

...Fabricole said...

This bag is verry cute!

MaiKa said...

Very nice! I have something like that when I was in preschool. It was bag for shoes :) But your bag it's amazing! I would want like that :)
Kindest regards!
Marta

Soyun Park said...

Thanks, Marta! :)
I am glad you like my bag. It's simple yet very practical... Happy stitching~