Sunday, April 29, 2012

And the winner is...

Alright, the time has come! We had more than 30 entries and I want to thank each and every one of you for your participation and support of this reopening of my blog. I had so much fun reading all the comments you kindly left and I hope you had an enjoyable time celebrating the start of my new exciting journey with me! Enough of my gushing! Let’s get on to the contest drawing!


So, first of all, my super sweet boyfriend wanted to help with all this and who am I to deny him his kind gesture? So I let him print out these lovely contest raffle slips for the drawing. Aren’t they cute?! Now, for a raffle bag, in the American movies they always pull the names out of a baseball hat, but well… That’s not really my style so I choose one of my recently designed drawstring knitting bags. I really adore this vibrant color and rustic texture (if interested, I hope you check it out at my atelier). Isn’t this shade of coral just perfectly festive for our contest?!


We’ve put the names in the sack and now it’s time to select the first name! I’m so excited to see which of my lovely fans will come out first!! Who could it be?


The first one is… INDIGONIGHTOWL!!


Now, before we continue it would be a good time to explain how this drawing works (hold on tight, this might seem a teensy bit complicated!) Instead of simply pulling four names out of the bag, I thought it would be more fun to add a little spice! So, for the first part we pulled out eight names and these are our semi-finalists!!


For the second stage of the contest, the final eight get paired into four groupings and our winners decided by the ever-popular game of “Rock, Paper, Scissors”! In Korea, we call it ‘가위, 바위, ’ and for some reason, we love to use this little game to decide just about anything from who will pay for the Korean barbeque to who gets to go first in the karaoke room!


My boyfriend and I each represented one contestant from each pair and after four rounds of playing the game (I won the first two – sorry if I represented you and didn’t win… L I’ll try harder next time!) here are our four lucky winners!!  Finally!!


Congratulations to HELENA, TESHA, M., and OOEYGOOEYKNITS!! Please contact me at psoyoun@yahoo.co.kr so I can get your info and arrange shipping! As I promised I’m gonna send one of these little guys (just to jog your memory check out here!) to each of you - I hope you enjoy these goodies! 
 
To everyone, thanks again for playing and supporting my blog. Please stay tuned for upcoming posts and for those of you that didn’t win this time, I promise I’ll give you another chance soon!! Details regarding the next contest will be revealed just around the corner! Until then, happy crafting!!

-Soyun 

8 comments:

helena said...

Wow - lucky me to win such a beautiful piece of work. Thank you so much, you made me very happy! I am also very impressed how seriously you did the contest, semi-finals and all :) I'll send you email in few minutes :)

Ellen said...

Oh I made it to the semi-final, that was exciting! Congratulations to the winners!

Love the little drawstring bag :)

Windybrook Spinner said...

I made it as a semi-finalist, which is pretty exciting. Weird to see my name in print on your blog typed on the other side of they world. Thanks for the fun contest!

ooey gooey knits said...

Oh goodness, I won! Thank you, thank you! :)

Gypsygirl said...

Oh, congrats to all! Very, very pretty bags!

steph said...

congratulations to the winners!!! Lucky duckies!!!

Pumpy said...

Congratulations to the winners, I have never been that close before. Good luck with your blog. Lovies.

Ann said...

Your blog looks great & bags that you make are gorgeous.